25K and 50K RACE DISTANCE
- Fill out the registration form including a initial deposit of the current entry fee to confirm your participation.
70K and 120K RACE DISTANCES
- Due to the degree of difficulty of the courses, the distances, and the weather conditions, 70K and 120K participants will have to pre-register and prove previous participation in Ultra Trail races. Applicants will then be evaluated and approved by the race director.
- Applicants will have to fill out the pre-registration form with the required information for each distance.
- If your application is approved, you will receive an email from the organizers with a link to pay 50% of the current entry fee and to confirm your participation.
- Finisher in at least 1 (one) 100K or over Ultra Trail race; or
- Finisher in at least 2 (two) 70K or over Ultra Trail race; or
- A minimum total of 9 (nine) ITRA points in a maximum of 3 Ultra Trail races during the past 5 years, and a current score of 350 performance points.
Teams will have to submit the required race history information for each team member.
- Finisher in at least 2 (two) 42K Trail Run races; or
- A minimum total of 4 (four) ITRA points in a maximum of 2 races during the past 5 years, and a current performance index of 300 points.
RUNNER RACE KIT
- Race bib
- Official North Face race shirt
- Runner wristband
- ID tag for your bags (70K y 120K)
- Entry passes to Nahuel Huapi (Argentina) and Vicente Perez Rosales (Chile) National Parks
- Runner insurance (ARG)
- Bag storage and transfer from start to finish location
- Sponsor gifts
- Hydration and nutrition is offered at the aid stations (PAS) along the course and the finish-line
- Transportation from the finish line to your accommodations in Ensenada / Puerto Varas (70K and 120K distances)
- Medal and Finisher Certificate for all participants who finish the race.
REGISTRATION FEES - INTERNATIONAL
(TO PAY ON THE accreditations)
Participants must be at least 18 years of age on race day (March 1, 2024).
Limited entries are available because the race passes through two national parks.
Registration cannot be transferred to another person for any reason whatsoever.
Course changes will be admitted until February 20, 2024. Apply for a change at email@example.com
If you have any physical conditions or injuries that prevent you from participating in the race, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to report the situation. The amount paid will be credited toward the following edition of the race (a 20% administrative fee will be deducted).
Medical Certificate: Participants must submit the medical certificate provided by the organizers (or a similar certificate) signed by a qualified physician. The certificate cannot not be older than 1 (one) year. DOWNLOAD
Running Teams: Email email@example.com to discover the benefits of Running Teams.